At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Whitby Oshawa Honda is the only Honda dealership serving Whitby, Oshawa and Ajax. We are dedicated in providing a memorable experience for all customers as well as building long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
We are looking for a full-time Working Shop Foreman with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or a licensed 310S or 310T Technician. You must have a valid G class license with a clean drivers abstract.
- Diagnose and repair to shop specifications
- Assisting other mechanic(s) in performing technical activities including diagnostics
- Advise and explain to customers on work performed
- Perform road test with customer to assist with concerns
- Follow warranty policies and procedures on all warranty work
- Diagnoses cause of malfunction, utilizing all available resources
- Must have a valid Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification - MUST HAVE 8 YEARS AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player
- Maintain records of maintenance performed, parts and supplies used
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
- A high level of motivation, energy and strong customer service skills
- Maintains a safe work area
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure with rate determined by experience and bonus structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.