Honda Graduate Program
Honda Financial Services is making it easier for university/college graduates to qualify for a lease on any of Whitby Oshawa Honda's full line of new Honda vehicle. This program is designed to provide leasing for recent graduates who have little or, in most cases, no credit history.
- Graduates of an accredited minimum 3 or 4 year university program
- Graduates of an accredited 2 or 3 year nursing school program
- Graduates of a police or military school
- Graduates of an accredited community college (minimum 2 year program)
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months of an application date
- The maximum amount finance includes current MSRP plus freight/PDI, taxes, plus Honda Plus extended warranty (amount exceeding this limit will require a down payment)
- No Adverse credit history
- Verifiable proof of full time employment and income, or written commitment from employer with a start date within sixty days of application date
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, expenses, and vehicle payment
- Payment cannot exceed 20% of graduate's gross income.
- Copy of diploma or letter from Registrar's office confirming graduation.
- Not required